Original or compatible inks

Tech support posts
GembaGraft

Postby GembaGraft » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

Hi,

I have a doubt, I have a Roland sp-540V and I don’t know if it’s better to continue using original Roland inks or use the existing compatible ones.
The savings would be about £100 for the 4 cartridges, I would like to know if it could affect the head and the injectors ... I don’t know, so far I've always used originals, what do you think? Is worth it?

Regards

Basy

Re: Original or compatible inks

Postby Basy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 pm

The subject of inks is very subjective. It depends on how much you are going to print.
If you are going to save £500 per year keep the originals.
If you are going to have a high consumption you can change perfectly to the alternatives. What you should be clear about is that you have to be more proactive in the face of future breakdowns. For example, capping has to be done once a year.
And regarding recommended brands as there are several. We work with Bordeaux that are Mix and Match.

Hanalesy

Postby Hanalesy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 pm

There is always a risk when you go with other than original. On the other hand, I dont Orange would promise there receiver compatible with Futaba FHSS and S-FHSS if it wasnt, Its worth testing together with RadioLink.
Thanks for the input guys

calliowareWax

Postby calliowareWax » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:42 am

The front diff centres are compatible, but the rear diffs are different. 75 has 30 spline axles, 78/9 have 32 spline on the rear.
[url="http://hd-wallpapersfd.info/category/holidays/"]hd-wallpapersfd.info[/url]

Return to “Tech support”